Saturday, August 2, 2014

Instructional Design - Week 8

It’s the final week and all is well. I feel much more confident in my abilities in Instructional Design, and ready to start putting these skills to work. I have a check list at hand to begin making small but immediate changes to my existing online courses for professional development. Now that this course is over, I can start to make some of these small changes to benefit the learners I currently serve, and continue to work on the Historical Fiction Course in my spare time.

The very first thing I am going to do actually came from the reading this week. I am going to create a spreadsheet of links for each of my courses, and use a Script in Google Sheets to auto check the URLs. This is going to revolutionize how I check my courses for dead links and save me tons of time! This course was another whirlwind of skills and knowledge, and as always, it has been fun to connect and share ideas with a world of professionals in the field!

No comments:

Post a Comment